Advertiser & Influencer FAQs
How can we help you?
How does StarNgage work?
StarNgage is a proprietary Instagram analytics and marketing platform which allows you to work directly with Instagram influencers. Each engagement is a four-step process:
- Target: Set your targeted customer profiles and industry categories (eg food, fashion, fitness, etc). Craft campaign brief and promotion mechanics, while indicating preferred cost-per-engagement.
- Identify: Search for your category-specific and brand aligned influencers with the right profile. Promote your campaign to these influencers through our patented matching algorithm.
- Amplify: Mobilise influencers to create optimised visual content that engages target consumers, amplifies your brand messages, and generates online buzz. If help is needed, we will be happy to review your campaign mechanics.
- Track: Once your campaign launches, you can keep track of your influencer marketing campaign through our performance dashboard.
Can I sign up for both the advertiser & influencer accounts with the same email address?
Who are StarNgage’s influencers?
What social media platforms are your influencers on?
What is the difference between free sampling campaign and paid campaign?
How can I create campaigns via the self-service platform?
- Log in to your advertiser’s account and go to the dashboard to kickstart your campaign. Your campaign briefs can be published for free. Once published, you'll start receiving interest from influencers. It is completely up to you to decide whether or not you'd like to work with them - there is no obligation to accept.
- Sign up or log in as an advertiser.
- Choose the type of the campaign that you want to publish. You can either select to sponsor a product for free or engage with the influencers for a fee.
- Create your new campaign by filling up the campaign brief. After creating your campaign, it will be sent to the StarNgage Editorial Team for approval (typically takes 1-3 business days). Once it is approved, it will be shared with our network of influencers.
- You will then start receiving interest from influencers.
- After the influencers have submitted their proposals or application, you can decide whether to accept or reject their proposals.
- Proceed to make payment to our platform when you have confirmed the pricing.
- Once you have made the payment to StarNgage and the influencers have sent you their works, check their works.
Can you customise campaigns for my brand?
How long does it take for the approval of my campaign?
Can I choose the influencers whom I wish to work with?
How to browse the Influencers Listing Information?
How can I contact the influencers?
- You can contact the influencers whom you are keen to work with through email as the email address of influencers are provided in the influencer listing information.
- You can also liaise with the influencer under the comment section of the proposal tab in the campaign dashboard. (Campaigns → ️View proposal → Comment)
How much should I pay to the influencers?
How can I track the result of my campaign?
- You can keep track of your influencer marketing campaign or progress through our performance dashboard.
- You can easily keep track of the performance of your influencer marketing campaign by tracking the campaign-specific hashtag with our hashtag tracker. You will then be able to determine which influencers have garnered the best results which will justify whether you should work with them again in the future.
What is the difference between self-service plan and VIP manage plan?
- A self-service plan is suitable for advertisers who like to have full control of their influencer search and marketing campaign. For self-service plans, StarNgage takes 10% as commission.
- StarNgage VIP Managed Service is the perfect solution for brands, agencies, and fast growing startups who want to do more with scaling up your branded content and need a full service team that will cover everything from soup to nuts. 30% service fees will be charged by StarNgage.
What's the difference between 3 self service plans?
What's the difference between the Basic, Business and Agency plans?
- The Basic plan gives you the ability to invite influencers to participate in your campaign.
- The Business and Agency plans give you all the benefits of the Basic plan plus additional bulk invitation credit. It is designed for marketers who are working with large numbers of influencers. You can skip the time-consuming steps of building a list of influencers, finding their contact information, and communicating with each one separately.
What if I pick the wrong plan?
How long I am bound for when I sign up or what is the minimum period of time I have to sign up for?
How can I pay?
How are payments handled on StarNgage?
What is StarNgage?
How do I qualify to be an Influencer?
Does StarNgage have exclusive contracts?
Can I sign up as an influencer & an advertisers using the same email?
How do I create an influencer’s account on StarNgage?
What do I do after creating an influencer’s account?
- After signing up as an Influencer, you can start exploring the campaign tabs to search for available paid campaigns that you can sign up for. You may also explore our free campaigns that you can apply.
- To increase your exposure to advertisers and be shown under influencer search tab, you are encouraged to verify your accounts simply by connecting to your Instagram account.
What do campaigns look like?
Campaigns would usually consist of promoting the brands' products or services based on the brand's detailed specification. They could include any of the following exciting activities and opportunities:
- New product launches: This could include behind-the-scenes event invitations, previews, product photos, user trials, etc.
- Contests: This could include influencer contests and follower participation competitions, or use of hashtags.
- Promotions: Special deals, sales or discounts, usually tagged to a unique hashtag or code.
- Event coverage: Invitations to influencer or media events by the companies.
- Brand fan growth: Influencers to "take over" the Instagram accounts for brands and to help to grow their fan base.
How do I participate in campaigns?
There are two ways in the following:
- You can browse through the paid campaigns or free campaigns created by
different brands on StarNgage. You may proceed to login to apply for campaigns
that you are interested in joining. Before you apply, please kindly make sure the
region of the campaign applies to your current location.
For paid campaigns, you will need to submit a proposal that includes the fees and delivery date.
For free campaigns, all you need to do is just to click on the “Apply” button.
- You may also wait for brands to send you personal invitations to participate in their campaigns. Accept the invitation and negotiate with the client if you are keen to join.
How will I be compensated?
As a valued influencer, you will receive different forms of benefits from the brands that you work with. This could vary depending on the unique requirements of the campaign as well as the scope, scale and impact. They may include the following:
- Complementary products or services
- Monetary compensation (either based on the number of posts or engagement)
- Commission based on referred sales or other KPIs (eg: customer or member acquisition)
How much should I charge per campaign/post?
How do I get paid?
* Please note that we retain a 20% fee from each transaction for providing our services as a marketplace.
Additional Questions Or Need Help?