1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m currently a student and from Malaysia. I am eurasian which is one of the minority races in Malaysia. I represented Malaysia three years ago for a science exhibition where I showcase my love for performing arts, culture, songs all together with science(mainly chemistry and physics!) . I have also became an ambassador for a clothing line before and I planned my very first charity event where I built Angel Wings for a fashion show as well as performances to raise funds for MERCY MALAYSIA. I also post some study tips for my followers. I plan to engage in more content in the following year!
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Cooking, education, health, music, fashion, motivation are some of my topics of interest. But I like to keep it random on instagram, I post whatever my heart desires. Just being myself 🙂
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I created my instagram account three years ago when I got my very first phone! My friend told me to be a model for her university and I thought it was a joke at first. But from there, I grew experience in doing photoshoots and the rest is history!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
VSCO sometimes. But really most of the time I just use the features on the phone and alternate the saturation or brightness, etc on the phone itself.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Definately @manurios and @tonimahfud. Their pictures are serious goals!
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
To take pictures during the golden hour! The sun has lighting that no other artificial light can give to you. The sun kissed look looks amazing on anyone:)
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Getting to know others opinions and thoughts through connecting with my followers. They inspire me a lot and it feels like a big family where everyone relates to most things. I feel connected!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I strongly believe that brands should not take influencers based only on the amount of followers they have but also for their genuine interest in the campaign. In my humble opinion, when choosing method of branding, the campaign should be innovative and fresh, not the typical ordinary cookie cutter promotions. Viewers enjoy new things and brands can take advantage of this benefit wisely.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
In my humble opinion, I think that brands should explain their direction of post well and give sufficient time for influencers to take quality content! Everyone is busy! We should be more understanding and if brands are not satisfied with the content, I personally feel that they should let the influencer know! After all, communication is key!
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I enjoy creating content that are meaningful and beneficial to brands as well as the targeted audience! I love trying new things out and brands always manage to awe me 🙂
- Animals & Pets
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!