1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a professional makeup artist and an influencer. I come from Malaysia
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topics of interest are mostly makeup and cosmetics. I usually post a video makeup tutorial an flatlay makeup on my Instagram
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Instagram name come from my name Ainaa Nabilla
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I usually used Imovie, Snapseed, Vsco, Filmorago.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Nikkie Tutorials and James Charles
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Makeup products that i review
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
What i love about being an influencer is i love to share tips and trick using makeup and show then how to use the products properly.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Lazada, Kate Cosmetics, Watsons. I maintained my authenticity by edit, take photos all by myself. And never remove the photo from my Instagram account
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Be yourself. Do what you love the most. Use original photos that take by myself. And everything will look amazing and quality
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love when i can get to try new products that before this i never try. So that i can to my followers.
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!