1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m from the north of Spain and i had a very big passion about travel and planes so i decided to study to become a comercial pilot but sometimes the life is not as we want or as we expect so finally the life sent me in a different direction and Imagine how life is so unexpected that finally i found the love in a indian guy and i marry in a very small village from chennai. Life is magic and amazing.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I started posting about fashion and beauty but nowadays I realize that i really love share my travels and experience travelling.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
The baobabs are the biggest trees in the world, are very beautiful and especial. Also are part from the book “the little prince”. My favorite tree.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I always use lightroom
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Alexandra Pereira from @lovelypepa
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
If we are speaking about beauty there are two things that i will recomend, one is the onion shampoo and foreo to clean out face.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Well influencer… now is like the fashion word. But is very correct word because influencer means influence people, when the people ask you somethings because they saw in your social medial is a good signal, it means that you can help to decide or to recomend the best products, so this is the favorite people! Speak with the comunity and help others to have the best products.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
They always need to tell the truth, like for example: if you have a oily product, says that is for dry people not for everyone, must be real. I’m always honest with the reviews because is the importance of being in the social media.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Always show the truth, the real opinion and the real products.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I like to discover new brands and i really appreciate when a brand gives me the opportunity to try their products. Is the best way to try what you like more or what is the best in the market.
- DIY & Crafts
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!