Influencer Marketing Case Studies: Plaza Singapura’s #PSBonusTuesday Campaign
To promote Plaza Singapura’s Bonus Tuesday event on the 28th Feb 2017, Plaza Singapura partnered with StarNgage to help increase the publicity of the event using micro-influencers. The event features exclusive, and time-limited discounts by over 100 participating shops. In total, 50 micro-influencers were engaged to promote the event on Instagram..
- Primary Objective – To generate awareness of the PSBonusTuesday event.
- Secondary Objective(s) – To drive foot traffic down to Plaza Singapura during the event.
- Engaged 50 micro-influencers who are of the target age groups.
- 1 x Teaser post announcing the event before the actual event date.
- 1 x OOTD post featuring influencers going down for the event to reminder their followers about the event on the actual event date.
- Influencers are given $50 Capitaland Vouchers as incentives.
- Exposure to over 316,000 followers of influencers
- Over 100 campaigns related posts
- Likes received: 21,000 Likes
- Comments received: 397 Comments
- Clicks to event landing page received: 189 clicks
Have you checked out Plaza Singapura's Bonus Tuesday for 50%* cashback (*up to a max. of $50 CapitaVoucher)? Head down to shop your favourite brands like Pandora, Esprit, Spotlight and more and earn cash back! ? http://bit.ly/2miwaa to view the details 〰 #Sponsored #PlazaSingapura #PlazaSingapuraxStarNgage #PSBonusTuesday
Having an afternoon coffee and checking out Plaza Singapura's Bonus Tuesday event coming up on 28th Feb '17 with up to 100 participating stores, including brands like Esprit, SpotLight and Pandora. ⋅ You can earn Cashback simply by shopping for your favourite items on the day! ⋅ Check out details for this event on this page => http://bit.ly/2miwaaq ⋅ #PlazaSingapura #PlazaSingapuraxStarNgage #PSBonusTuesday #sponsored @StarNgage @PlazaSingapura *