1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Im from Indonesia, im still a high school student. I workout daily, play basketball, hangout a lot.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Modelling, i post pictures of my self most of the time. Gets a quite decent amount of endorsement
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Its pretty good, people like me on instagram
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I dont usually use an app i just use the filters the instagram app has
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I really like The Rock’s instagram
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Make those water bottle flipping videos
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I’d always love being a trendsetter
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Keep the picture interesting and put all the needed infos on the caption to put consumers ideas wide open. Authenticity is hard to keep just from a picturr but the consumer can always direct message us on instagram
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality and original content is important, to be true to ourselves and the consumer will
Make the brand and instagram trusted
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Being able to open up my relationship with others
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!