1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Now I’m trying to make better posts on Instagram and better videos for my YouTube channel. Initially, I’m from Ukraine but for a long time I live in Asia, currently I’m in between China, Hong Kong and Macao.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I post what I’m interested in: travel, whisky and some other drinks, food and started posting fashion related photos.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
SviatMe is an obvious name for my Instagram account, Sviat is a short form of my first name. And why SviatMe? Because people who like what I do, get entertained, sometimes surprised with my work. So, somehow, “SviatMe” is for “surprise me”/ ” entertain me”/ “show me”:)
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Usually, when I don’t have too much time, I use Snapseed and PicsArt.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like @itscamilleco. She’s funny, interesting, entertaining and inspiring.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I can’t recommend anything particular. Just maybe: “Guys, post the photos you took by yourself, it’s much mor interesting and ” insightful “. Some people ask me ” what to do if I have nothing to take photos of?” But there’s always something, just look carefully around and you will find. Or… just look in the mirror:)
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love that many people like what I like, and that they appreciate what I do. When someone get’s inspired with what I do, it’s the best feeling, because it makes you understand that your work matters.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Micro-influencers lead the market now, because they are closer to the people than some commercial without particular face or feelings. People trust people.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality of products is important, because self-respected influencer won’t recommend the product he/she wouldn’t use by him/herself. Quality and original content are important because people can see that it’s not just some promo but it’s something I use, they see product as a part of persons life.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I like that this kind of pertnership is good for both sides.
- Food & Drink
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!