1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a horse lover, business woman, life enthusiast and fashionista.
Originally Dutch, but currently living in the Zurich area in Switzerland, trying to build up my online business by following my true passions: horses and fashion.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Horses, horse riding, fashion, style, equestrian, #rootd, equestrianlife, art, design, shopping, style inspiration, travel
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I find myself quite often standing in front of a full equestrian closet with absolutely nothing to wear. Wishing there was a style guide to help me look my sporty functional fashionable best every day I head off to the stables.
Additionally, I have had to juggle the whole ‘office to barn’ look on many occasions and really could have used some inspiration on how to limit the odd office changing room awkwardness.
This is where the inspiration came from for @the_stylish_equestrian
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
pixlr and enlight … I try to edit as little as possible, as i want to provide a real picture of what styles can look like in real life.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@thestyledequestrian – great fashion inspo from a stylish rider,
@hofmarabunta – Tope live dressage queen who finds the time to share her life, fashion and riding inspo with a wink and a smile
@nicolabaur – true natural beauty both in the saddle and in real life
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try out the widest variety of hashtags, find one that works for you and stick with it
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing my personal inspiration and point of view
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Don’t over do it, I quite regularly feature sponsored content, but the majority of the posts are still really me, and this way you keep the authenticity of your account. Stick to what you really love and don’t get tempted by the cash to sway from your core interests and business.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Original content is key – it tells the world who you are and what you stand for. I re-post as well, but only posts that really fit with the look and feel of my account/blog and always always credit back to the original poster.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I LOVE finding new start-up brands and providing them a platform to showcase their goods, as they might not have been able to afford the ‘regular’ media support. It gives young enthusiastic entrepreneurs a much needed leg-up in the business.
- Animals & Pets
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!