1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a Singaporean Blogger, social media influencer and several brand ambassador. I love to write about anything related to beauty, travel, lifestyle and food.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Food, travel photos and quote of the day, hoping to inspire people the positive way.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Pearly is my name and werkz is a creative expression of my “works”.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Photo editing app within instagram, snapseed and whatever is new in the market I’ll give them a go!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
No one in particular but I love to browse around and make new instagrammer friends.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try shooting from different angles! You’ll be surprised at the results.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Making new friends and being able to make a positive difference in someone’s life, even a stranger. It is also encouraging when someone approaches me and told me how much they love what I am doing, and as an influencer I am able to experience many different things which I would not be able to if I am just another somebody.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Do not go for influencers with huge numbers, followings or likes. Check out their profiles, past work and their style to ensure they resonate with your brand. Words get spread around like wild fire, so if you are fake or advertising for all the brands, people will know soon enough.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Be yourself and craft something that belongs to you. You’ll get the sense of accomplishment only when using your own content, you won’t want to get into plagiarism issues as they are simply not worth the time and energy for.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I get to sometimes go behind the scenes, experience what I’ve never experienced before and most importantly learn new things from them.
- Animals & Pets
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!