1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Patrick Miller here, half Filipino and half Aussie. You may have seen me on a show called Married At First Sight. I can’t wait to come over to the Philippines and do some work there
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Food and fashion
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Shortened version of Patrick 🙂
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Airbrush , brighten up the pic and crop if necessary
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Anne and jasmine Curtis , I love what they are doing and they’re morals of hard work and love for the Philippines
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sending positive messages out and actually making a difference to peoples lives
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Making sure the product and the person are the right fit, the audience can tell if something is not the right fit. It’s hard to fake those things
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Don’t duplicate , make sure the quality is perfect as it makes a huge difference to whether or not your audience will like the content / listen to your message
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I prefer to partner with brands that I actually use, so it’s just natural
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!