1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am an accountant by trade and a fashionista at heart. I work full time both as an accountant for a non-profit organization and as a blogger for The Fashionable Accountant.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topics of interest are fashion, finance, beauty, and travel. I would say I mostly post my personal style. I also love sharing lifestyle
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My first instagram handle when I started blogging was flamingos_pineapples because those are two of my favorite things. However, I realized that it was a lot of fluff and didn’t really define who I am. I am an accountant with a love for fashion, so I decided to combine fashion and finance, which lead me to creating thefashionableaccountant.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I edit all of my photos in Lightroom. I love it because I have it on my computer and I have it on my phone. I use presets that way I can edit my photos all the same way. I like them bright and airy, so I bump up the exposure, reduce the shadows, and give it a bit more vibrance and voila, I’m done!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
My favorite Instagrammers are Angela Lanter, Julie Solomon, McKenna Bleu, and Megan Runion. Angela was the first blogger I ever followed and it’s what inspired me to finally start my blog. I love each of these ladies for different reasons and they are all unique.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I would say the one thing all fellow instagrammers need to try is interacting with one new person a week. Find someone new who inspires you and who you can support! Do it just to support someone you think is great, not with the expectation of getting anything in return.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favorite part of being an influencer is the women I meet. I have made some amazing friendships through social media and blogging.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I only work with brands that I feel like fit me 100% and as much as I would love to work with everyone, I’m not the right fit for every brand. I feel like brands definitely need influencers to work with them that are going to give honest reviews and really want to use and back their product. When someone really loves something, they will be more passionate in their review of it.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I believe that quality is much more important than quality, so make sure you are being unique to yourself and what you feel your "brand" is. If you feel like you don’t have a unique, or quality post to put out, then wait till you have something you are truly proud of to post.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love discovering new things, building relationships with people online and in my community, plus working with brands that I have always loved.
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!