1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
My name is Nathalie Michelle Soré, I’m 23 years old and I’m from beautiful Munich. in Germany.
From January to the end of August ’17, I spent most of my time at the other end of the world (Sydney), traveling as much as I could. Before taking this big step, I started my apprenticeship as a retail clerk and then completed my dual trade specialist at the Private Academy of Commerce.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My Instagram focuses on the three main themes of my lifestyle. Travel – Healthy Eating – Fashion / Beauty! For the last two years I have traveled to over 15 different countries. My favorites include the USA, Australia, Dubai and the Maldives. For four years, a big focus of my life has been a healthy diet. In 2013 I lost 30Kg from training and living healthy. Fashion / Beauty was with me since birth. My mother has her own fashion boutique where I worked with her for 4.5 years.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Its my normal name and surname.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use lightroom, VSCO and Snapseed.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
To travel more. Nothing better to spend money for.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I think it’s wonderful that I could turn my hobby into a profession. Motivate people and to accompany them on their way makes me so happy.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Leave the influencers creativ space. This makes the projects most authentic.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality before quantity. Better less posts and better quality than a lot and not authentic.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love to see it, when both parties can draw a lot from it. To be happy in the end with our work is just something great.
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!