1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a model from Toronto Canada. I attended an arts orient public school through out most of my mandatory schooling. I am hoping to graduate university this May with a BFA in photography. I love working on both sides of the camera.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love instagram because I can post anything I want and my followers always enjoy it. I post my art, special effects make I have done, modelling photos, my photography, and selfies with me and my friends.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
The first photographer I ever modelled for said I looked odd, like an “alien”. I have always been a fan of shows like x-files and star wars so I took it as a compliment. I am a little disney world obsessed so “princess” came from there. laura alien princess merged!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
As a photographer, I use photoshop. I try not too very photoshop my photos. My modelling shots usually come pre edited by the photographer,
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@jooskellington perfect blends my love for disney and special effects makeup. He is SO talented.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Switch from snapchat to instastories! I like that they have smooth transitions, you can freeze the time, and they are easy to save.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love helping small businesses and non for profit. I have a very high priority for brands that are all natural, cruelty free or donate. I feel that it is my responsibility as an influencer to try and help make the world better by supporting brands that do just that.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Be honest in your caption. I always disclose if I got a product free to try. I am always creative with my photos. I never simple hold up a product next to my face. I feel that puts pressure on followers and discourages believability.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It is vital to be original. I always say “I did not get out of bed to be ordinary.” Show people your world, not the world you think they want to see.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I get to try and experience things I may to have ever considered!
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!