1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a visual storyteller based in Penang, Malaysia. I am currently a fulltime youtuber. I vlogs and make short film.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topic of interest will be travels and human interest. Most of my instagram post are about my activities, my thoughts and people around me enjoying life.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Its basically my nick name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I edited most of my photos with RNI-Films. As I really concern on how my feed look like, I always make sure photos inserted are according to the planned feed.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I am big fan of Casey Neistat, Sam Kolder and few more well known photographers such as Steve Mc Curry, Hideaki Hamada and Joey Lawrence.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Travel solo, it widen your imagination, survival skills and adventures.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Inspire people, being someone who step out from daily jobs and walk into the adventures life of storyteller. I am happy to inspire people to live their life to the fullest.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
the most powerful campaign should be those with great storytelling.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I don’t believe in originality. But the quality of content will create great brand awareness among audience.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I get to explore new things and work with new people.
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!