1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a general practitioner who already has a baby. I love dancing and playing piano. I was a Puteri Indonesia Jawa Timur (It’s a pageant that was held by East Jawa government. I’m from Indonesia, country with so many beautiful islands
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Mostly, i post about my child and breastfeeding things. Because i wanna share about my babies activities (and sometimes this is helping some Mommies to stimulates their babies) and breastfeeding things. As I know, breastfeeding is something good both for the Mom and Baby. But, most of Mommies don’t care about it.
Sometimes I post about my experiences
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It suddenly appeared. It’s just a name that i hope people can remember it easily
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Follow your heart and do those things that you want to do
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I like the way people ask me about something I post and then emerge a mini discussion between us. The way i help people just from direct message without doing a face to face is something really cool and memorable
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Plan and know your market
Good captions and pictures/ videos will help a lot
Authenticity comes from a good quality. Authenticity brings joys and happiness because you learn to give someone/ some people something really good and useful
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
1. You really need to know what do you like. When you know it, you’ll make and do your content with heart
2. Plan it.
3. Know your style and make it yours
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Partnering with brands mean that I help them to let people know their product. Once again, helping people is something amazing for me instead we’ve never met each other.
And, i help my followers who need the product that they don’t know where to get and buy.
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!