Influencer Marketing Case Study: Hypstar (Vigo Video) Micro-Influencer Marketing Campaign in Indonesia
Hypstar (renamed to Vigo Video) is a short video social network where you can share your daily lives with your friends, family, and hipster from all over the world.
Hypstar partnered with StarNgage to run a long term micro-influencer marketing campaign to promote its mobile application in Inodnesia. StarNgage proposed an always-on community building campaign for Hypstar by engaging more than 200 local influencers in Indonesia.
- Primary Objective – Create quality videos for Hypstar
- Secondary Objective(s) – To generate brand awareness and Promote App Installation.
- Engaged 200+ influencers and provided community management support
- Each influencer will share the video post on Instgram and Hypstar
- Highlighted the USP of Hypstar
- Directed followers to Hypstar mobile application
For the first round of the campaign, we engaged 200+ influencers. Here’s are the results for the first round:
- Exposure to over 2,000,000+ followers of influencers in Indonesia
- Number of Video Created: 10,000+