1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
We are Steven and Jazmin of Travel To Blank. Jazmin is from Ecuador and Steven is from the United States, so right now we are primarily traveling between the two. While we run our travel website we both work remotely providing digital branding, content creation and social media consulting.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Our main focus is of course travel related, with a love for hidden gems and natural landscapes. For everything else that we enjoy; amusement parks, date nights and new foods, we keep to our Instagram stories to allow our brand to stay focused.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
We never know where the adventures are going to take us next. When we came up with the name we were studying in Madrid, Spain and would often catch a bus to one city and not know where we were going to end up. We do not just travel to one location or another, we travel to blank.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Adobe Lightroom: Most of the edits
Adobe Photoshop: The occasional touch up
Instagram editor: Any last minute changes for the phone
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are so many great travel related photos out there on Instagram, it is hard to say which is the most inspiring. Whenever we are planning out our next destination, we always scour for places to visit on Instagram on virtually anyone’s account.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Take advantage of your connections on Instagram. Reach out to some privately who is in your current or future destination for some personalized local tips.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
The best part about being an influencer is not only getting to try and experience new places and cultures, but the ability to help inspire others do the same!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Do not try and force authenticity. If you want to work well with influencers do not have the strictest guidelines. Allowing the individuality of each influencer in a campaign run free creates true authenticity and the trust of their audience.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
High quality original content is key to creating an active community. It is better to post less often than risk the need of lowering your quality. It is all about consistency.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It allows us to bring the brands we love and recommend to the eyes of our followers. It also, of course, allows us to continue producing such amazing content for our travel loving community.
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!