1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a student in biology, in university and I come from Annecy in France.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topics of interest are very various, I love a lot of things : fashion, make-up, jewellery, sports, animals, cooking…. and I post most photos of me with make up, a lot is about make up, without, with my friends, my boyfriend, with my favourite clothes, i post my jewels, my animals, photos of art or vintage things that I love. Because I love vintage, I love retro
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My last famille name but with one letter changed. a S instead of a E because my initials are SS.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I don’t use anything to edit my photos, I like them to be natural and real. I like some edited things but lightly, like the contrast, the luminosity.. and some filters sometimes but really rarely.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are some instagrammers whom I love because of their face or their style ect.. like @lirisaw @nisrinasbia @wolfiecindy @adelegrisoni @itsmyrayeraye @alexismondazze @alxcext @romaneinnc
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
it’s gonna be some new clothes from a new brand or new make up
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I like to share things I love and why life is beautiful, answer to girls why have question and promote things that are worth it
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Some really good photos, with a beautiful quality, and products very originals, well done and with good materials. Contact some people who have a big community of followers and good tastes, who can really promote their products because their followers will want to have it too.
To maintain authencity I only do what I want to do and never what I don’t like or something that doesn’t look like me. I follow my tastes.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s really important because it shows to people a real part of you and people like it. They like to see real things and they can identificate themselves.
The quality is something that attract the eyes.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I would like to partnering with more brands because I love discovering new thing and because it will means that they trust me and believe in my influence. I will be so honored to work with brands I like and show them my enthusiasm and promote them.
- Animals & Pets
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!