1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m from the Province of Apayao. I am a multi dancer. I love editing photos and videos. I am currently studying Computer Engineering.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I usually post on my Instagram about my lifestyle, my simple photo edited shoots and my dancing skills.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My instagram name came from my lastname and my first name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Sometimes when its needed, I use Adobe Photoshop. But usually I always used Focos to focus the object and Adobe Lightroom to enhance the picture together with Snapseed and VSCO.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Kelly Wakasa, Miko Tiotangco.
6) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Having a goodtime inspiring other people. You know when you inspire other people it feels that you are so worthy in this world. Having that kind of platform is a blessing.
7) What’s your favorite part about StarNgage? Any exciting campaigns that you have joined through StarNgage before?
StarNgage provides an opportunity to get to know you better in social media world.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I’ll just be my own self. Enjoy this kind of opportunity. Building lessons.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Having originality is a must if you are a influencer. They are expecting more from you so you need to exceed they expectations.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Promoting any brands is a blessing. Its actually fun. Forever a lifetime experience.
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Film, Music & Books
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!