1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
My background is polish and I live in Melbourne Australia.
I work as a freelance stylist and creative director at Melbourneyum.com
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Fashion is my biggest passion.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I actually started food blogging a few years ago and since I live in Melbourne and it was about yummy food I joined those two together.Now the name has stuck!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use VSCO regularly and good lighting is a must!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like to see what my fellow fashion bloggers around the globe are doing and I love seeing all those amazing destinations travel bloggers visit.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Giant cross earrings! So obsessed.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing my love with the world.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I only do campaigns with brands that I would genuinely use anyway.I must be excited about the brand and product and that comes through in my images.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Original content trumps all.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Definitely working with brands that I have used for years is exciting,as it’s a perfect fit for me.
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!