1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Stylecov.com is a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog founded in Dubai by Luiza Khabibullina, a Marketing and PR professional, she graduated from Teesside University with a BA in PR and Marketing Management and holds a BA in Business Management from Westminster University. Currently working as a fashion editor of “The Art of Living Magazine”, Luiza, originally from Russia, developed her fascination with fashion during her early teenage years while living and studying in London.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Stylecov.com focuses on the latest fashion trends, beauty and lifestyle in the UAE. The blog aims to inspire its audience through style tips and fashion advice in high quality editorials.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It is abbreviation of Style Conversation
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Light room, Face tune, Snap Seed
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
The Blonde Salad
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Light room edits
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
An opportunity to review / try new products
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Pick your audience carefully
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
try to make your content at best quality possible
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Creative content production
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
United Arab Emirates
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!