1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m an Italian girl that recently graduated from a college in Toronto. I studied photography, and now work as a full time travel agent, and photographer. I moved to Canada 4 years ago with the intent to study photography and travel. Life hasn’t been easy at times, but I was always able to get up and continue my journey.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I mostly post travel photos, fashion, lifestyle, and art. I like to share a little of my life with the world.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My name comes from a character from Lord of The Rings. You can know more about the character if you read the first book. In the movie Aragorn mentions the character only once in the first movie. Luthien is the Princess of Elves.. I always loved the character since I was just a kid, and it just sticked with me, and come on, Lord of The Rings is still pretty bad-a**.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I mostly use VSCO, Faded, and the LomoDiana app. I like to always experiment with new apps, but those three are always in my editing routine.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I have so many… mostly photographers and artists like Theo Gosselin, and Axel Strohl; I also follow a lot of fashion influencers and brands like Chiara Ferragni, and Calvin Klein; lots of profiles related to books like Bookwormboutique.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Is travelling too basic? I feel that this is the only thing I want to do now: explore the world even if it’s just a car ride and hour away from Toronto.
But if you’re the Netflix type just watch Bloodline, it’s such a good show!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
See, I don’t consider myself as an influencer, I know I have a small following, and I love it, but I really just enjoying posting my photographs so that people can see them and review them. I like to know what other people think and like.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I just try to see what people enjoy, but still remain myself in my posts, I don’t like to "sell out" there’s no point in showing a fake version of yourself.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Be consistent is the key, but I feel writing and sketching down your ideas helps so much to keep your content creative. People want to see what you can give them with your creativity.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The fact that I can show my favorite products to the people that follow me.
- Film, Music & Books
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!