1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a full time Physiotherapist however more recently I have been dabbling in the fields of design both web and graphic as well as Photography. I am based in little old Adelaide in Australia however I am half Brit also.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My Instagram and travel blog www.theclutteredsuitcase.com features my travel and style diaries. I have recently gotten back from some travels to New York, Italy & Greece so head to my website for all my do’s and don’ts!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I wanted to combine my love for style and travel so I thought why not combine the two….hence The Cluttered Suitcase.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I generally edit most travel photos in Lightroom however as my photography skills have improved I am not relying on it quite so much. On my phone I like to use Photoshop and In Shot for simple edits and layout help!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Tuula Vintage was probably the first blogger I started following on instagram. Her style and travel was always a huge inspiration to me and still is to this day! I also love…..@whenwordsfail, @olivecooke, @emilinah, @seewantshop and @doyoutravel.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Plan ahead…. Create a good colour scheme on your feed and that really does win people over!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love sharing my travel and style advice to others. I hope to help people with their decisions especially travel wise and provide some important input to their planning!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Always be true to yourself. Don’t ever try to be something your not.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Getting good behind a camera really makes quality and originality so much easier. Learn, youtube, read books and ask! It’s honestly the best way to learn!
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Partnering with brands that follow your style and personality is great. It’s always great to have the support of another brand behind you.
- Hair & Beauty
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!