1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am currently an elementary teacher teaching Filipino subject. I started out posting videos on youtube for fun. But when my advisory class (5th grade then) learned about it, they made a fuss excitedly and pushed me to do actual vlogs since they also love watching videos on youtube. Since they look forward to my postings, I made an effort to do decent and informative vlog, they encouraged me everytime. Though at first I feel like my main motivation to continue making videos is solely because of them, I am actually enjoying it now especially when I was able to help other people as well.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I like posting about beauty related stuffs, cute clothings and travel photos.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s because some people say I am voluptuous. So I decided to use voluptuousprincess as my ig name to somewhat represent how others think of me.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I love editing my photos using lightroom CC mobile. I’m following a group on facebook which the members willingly give free presets to everyone, which they actually own, and also give tips on how to edit like a pro.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I love @q2han when it comes to fashion. I love how they pull off patterns over patterns without looking off. Lostleblanc and David Guison are my fave when it comes to travel photos. Their shots was amazing and always on point.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Be a dauntless
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
To be able to connect with other people accross the world, share our own experiences and learn from it.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Keep it simple. Being able to connect with your audience is the best way to touch their hearts.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s alright to get inspiration from others, but if we put on something that’s ours then it will separate us from them. We should try to have our own trademark so everytime people could recognize if it’s our work or not.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
To share the same goal and create lifetime of friendship.
- Animals & Pets
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!