1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
My name is Ilenia i am 26 years old and i live in Modena, Italy.
I am secretary in my father’s company but my really big passion is writing about fashion and travels on my blog !
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love fashion and inspire other girls like me to be ourselves and find their own style.
In my Instagram account i try to explane new fashion trend from my point of view : never wear something only because it’s a trend. We need to focus on what suits us better, which colors are perfect according to our skin and hair’s colors and if it’s a trend so it’s even better !
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Ig name is the Nickname that i use almost everywhere in my social platforms like facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and You tube. Is composed by "ilenia " that is my real name and "sugar" that is the way friends used to call me some years ago. I love associate it to my kindness and to everything that is pink and glittered !
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use mainly two apps to edit my Ig Photos : Vsco cam and Facetune 2.
First i use facetune to edit the light of my photos and correct some imperfection, or turn some details more white like walls and eyes.
Then i enter on Vsco cam and use some filters and use the "grana " effect .
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are a lot of Instagrammers that i love : @ravottimartina is the italian one i probably love most, she shows her style with a not so studied Ig Feed like instead, the main stream of Italian Ig infulencers. Other two international Instagrammers are the dutch @lilylikecom: she is the most inspiring for me for the pieces the use in her outfits and for colors that brings me life and the american @k.els.e.y i love her alternative use of black in her so young style
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I think they got to try to be more themselves, to take pictures according to their styles and not following the main stream of Instagrammers only because it’s a trend.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love when girls thanks me for be inspired by me in travels and fashion. Thanks is the best word in the world.
When i open my Instagram feed and see photos i am proud of being me.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
i love giving my followers some advices but always telling my true own opinion. If i love a product i tell it to my followers and they know it is the truth, if i hate a product, same thing.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Always take photos with the heart, because the follower see it the difference.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love that brands consider me like an important part of their job and gives me this responsability and opportunity.
- DIY & Crafts
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!