1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a Los Angeles based fashion and lifestyle influencer. I am fascinated by menswear, unique camera shots, and fresh hospitality places. My favorite drink is a cool chilled, cranberry and fine vodka – emphasis on more of the first. I don’t usually wear a tie, but when I do, it’s got to be my version of an Eldredge knot! I’m also, usually, the guy behind the camera of RossanaVanoni.com.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my name with .com at the end, but without the period.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Dress up and have fun at it.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Attending events and meeting other fellow influencers. Trading stories about previous events!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Don’t start with “we like your feed and how you write, but first we need a draft and change 20% of what you wrote”. Either the influencer is a match, or they are not. Making all influencer posts look alike, defeats the purpose of collaborating with them. In the beginning, influencers will accept your drafting terms, but don’t expect them to continue improvising and breaking the mold for your brand, the next time around.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Both come hand in hand. Just like my mother used to say “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say it at all”.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The money! Not really, but really; it’s like being a professional athlete – getting paid for doing what you like with who you like!
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!