1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Honestly, where do I even begin? I’m a 21 year old Social Media Influencer, Youtuber and TV Commercial Director from The beautiful islands of The Philippines. Mentioning my age, you would be right to think that I’m juggling all of the things I do with attending my final year in college.
At the moment, I’m creating Youtube content for over 30,000 viewers. I have also been collaborating with respected brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Crocs, Nivea, Carefree and more! These have been overwhelmingly successful for me but what takes up most of my time is directing TV commercials.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I post about a mix of beauty, lifestyle and travel. You can expect a whole lot of product reviews, different workout trends and beautiful sceneries from all over the world!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Instagram name is my actual name which I decided to use on the app just for consistency’s sake.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
The photo-editong apps that I cannot live without are Snapseed, VSCO, Picsart and I view the lineup of my feed through Planoly.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
This is always a tough question since I follow a lot of beautifully curated feeds on Instagram. For my daily inspos, I visit TaraMilkTea and OfLeatherandLace. They’re amazing at what they do!
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Use of all the hashtags that are relevant to your post. It makes a world of difference!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
In the word itself, the ability to “influence.” The fact that you are able to pursuade thousands and thousands of people to try something or go to some place is trul fulfilling.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Always stick to your brand’s niche. Getting influencers who are relevant to your brand identity maintains consistency.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I always expose myself to inspiring and artistically captured photos. It positively triggers my creative juices! Seeing aesthetically pleasing Instagram feeds inspire me to go out there, capture something beautiful with the camera that I’m holding in my hand and share it with the world.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I always get to discover something new! In today’s innovative world, you never know what kind of product or service you get to work with next. I have works with brands that have eventually become a must-have in my daily routine.
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!