1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am Colline Alinas but I prefer to be called Vi. I’m 19 y/o. Born and raised here in the Philippines but I can also speak German and a few Hindi and French. I’m a college student from De La Salle College of Saint Benilde.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I mostly post food pictures on my Instagram. I love food and I want to share it to my followers because I want them to experience what I had. The taste will always be amazing but when it comes to presentation/plating it is what makes it unique and remarkable like a piece of art
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Ever since I was a little kid. I always wanted to have my own stage name. It’s originally Vienne but I wanted it to be a little bit fierce. So, it became Chevienne.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use the editor on my iPhone, Vsco, Ps Express and Lightroom CC. Every time I take a picture. I make sure I edit it before posting it online. I go to Vsco and adjust everything (brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows) to make it eye catching
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I’d have to say food, travel, fashion and beauty instagrammers. They are pretty creative and consistent with what they do. For food I’d say my dad. For travel it would be jay Alvarez. For fashion thesundaychapter (angela) and for the beauty makeupbyalinna
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Explore! Take shots from different angles. Edit and experiment on how you would like your photo to look like
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I get to inspire people. Relate to them. Try out new things. Live my life to the fullest!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
The brands have to follow their mission and vision when it comes to campaigns. They have to know the audience/customer. Be consistent and always adapt.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
For example the importance of quality of photos will attract more people to view the post and the originality of the content and how informative it is makes them stay and follow
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
You get to know the brand better also the product and it’ll make you a better influencer
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!