1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hi! My name is Anna McNaught and I am a photographer and graphic designer living in Los Angeles. I love to explore and take photos with rich tones and vibrant colors. I became interested in photography at a young age and was always seen carrying around a camera. I’m from a beautiful small town in Pennsylvania where my neighbors are cows and fields so you can imagine where the initial interest came from. I recently discovered my passion for surrealism and imaginative ideas. I see the world differently and try to portray through my photos. I am currently looking to work with brands that want to push their ideas and products in new and creative ways.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My main interest in photography but within that, I enjoy surrealism, imaginative work, landscape, and portraits but with a different approach.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My last name is McNaught and growing up everyone called me McNaughty. I decided to keep it for my photography because its memorable. People will coming up to be and say “Oh yeah I know you! You’re McNaughty!”
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I used to use phone apps to edit my photos but I currently use lightroom and photoshop. My usual routine starts in lightroom with some quick edits, then goes to photoshop for compositing and color changes, and then back to lightroom for a final touch up and exported to instagram and my website and Facebook.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I am very inspired by @bryanadamc, @michaelsteric, @coleyounger, @gettyphotography, @artofvisuals, the list goes on and on
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I think its very important to have quality and original content because it makes you stand out against the crowd. Theres too many people in the world to blend in and its important to be true to yourself. People will be more likely to be intrigued, follow, or purchase from someone if the work is unlike anything they’ve seen before.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!