1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Singaporean based in Sydney, Australia – completing a postgraduate degree.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Food, travel, running, sports, hiking, photography.
Instagram account dedicated to food.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Started on a whim in 2014 with @ladynomalot, we have not looked back since.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Travel to Sydney and I will show you my favorite food places.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing of new food places. Recommending good food places.
Showing people my favorite travel places/sights.
Meeting new people.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Maintaining of quality and accuracy of the content
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Unbiased opinions and comments
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Early opportunity to trial products/samples.
Travel opportunities and collaborations.
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!