1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a university student come from Hong Kong
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I am interested in fashion and beauty, I often post selfies or ootd
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It is my name
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use Butter Camera to edit the size and the colour of my photos
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Tinawong, khengchan, suechang
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
To wear red
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
To share the happiness
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Not to hard sell the product, use a funny way to attract customers
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It is important to create good content that is not copying from others, as this is not respecting other influencers
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Can get to know more different brands and let my followers know the benefits of that product
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!