1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a vegan ballerina & social media influencer based out of Los Angeles.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Ballet, lifestyle, beauty, fitness & food.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Everybody has always told me that I’m very artsy so I consider it my nickname almost.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
VSCO, Looksee. I use a combination of photoshop and VSCO or Looksee apps to edit my images.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I find the work of @anddicted, @ballerinaproject_ & @nycdanceproject to be extremely inspiring.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love connecting with amazing artists and brands from all over the world and also being able to contribute my voice to the vegan & sustainable lifestyle.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Pick the right influencers for your brand, people who truly embody the kind of lifestyle that is in line with your products. Authenticity is extremely important in my opinion and a lot of the feeds on Instagram tend to have very similar look. I try to bring something different creating content surrounding my daily lifestyle.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
The quality of your original content basically represents your work. So make sure that it’s flawless and really speaks of the kind of lifestyle you truly believe in.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love discovering and introducing new vegan & sustainable products to my followers. I also find it extremely rewarding to be given the opportunity to create content and start a conversation about the product you’re promoting.
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!