Influencer Marketing Case Study: Eatigo Brand Advocate and Influencer Marketing Campaign
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Having seated over 5 million diners at more than 2,000 venues across the region, eatigo is the leading online reservations platform for restaurants in Asia, downloaded by more than 1.5 million users. Backed by Tripadvisor, Eatigo is available in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India & the Philippines, and is expanding to more countries.
Eatigo signed up on StarNgage marketplace to run a long term influencer marketing campaign to promote its mobile applications.
- Primary Objective – To drive awareness by highlighting eatigo’s unique value proposition (i.e. reserve with eatigo and enjoy up to 50% off your dining bills everyday – choose from a large variety of restaurants including hotel buffets, casual dining chains and many others)
- Secondary Objective – To build a strong and always-on influencer community for Eatigo
- Engaged lifestyle/food micro-influencers who are of the target age groups
- 1 x Instagram carousel post
- Exposure to over 53,000+ followers of influencers
- Engagement received: 15,000+ Likes/Comments
🇸🇬SG Food: [SWIPE LEFT] My recent lunch situation @yummochowsg . My colleagues and I enjoyed 50% off total bill when we made our reservation via @eatigo_sg . It was my first time using this app and do you know that you can enjoy up to 50% off your dining bills everyday at over restaurants across the island? Also, they are running a campaign whereby 3 winners will be selected to walk away with a pair of round trip flights to Thailand. Users have to make reservation for a min. of 2 pax with code “EATNSEAT”. Attend it by 30th Nov to be qualified. Terms & Conditions applied* #hzfooddiary #eatigosg #yummochowsg
Besides my love for travel, I also have a second passion – food. And also a love for finding amazing deals. So if there is a way to find great food for up to 50% discounts and at the same time win free flights? Yes please! ✈️ . I made a reservation for @galleryandco using the @eatigo_sg app to get a 50% discount off my meal. It’s a cafe-and-museum-shop at the @nationalgallerysingapore (one of my favorite places in town!) and they have the prettiest desserts! I loved their Purple Sweet Potato Tart and newly-launched Pomme apple dessert, which are not just Instagram-worthy but delicious too (swipe for more pictures). My bill came up to $20.35 for 2 pax instead of $32.50 (drinks not discounted), which is a great deal ❤️😋 . What’s the catch? Eatigo is a restaurant reservations app that offers time-based discounts where you can get discounts anywhere from 10% to 50% depending on the time you dine, and every restaurant has a 50% slot every day. While this does mean that the biggest discounts are usually during off-peak timings, there are also perks to visiting the restaurants during quieter timings (especially when you need to do things like stand on a chair to take a flatlay) 😂 . The best part is that they are now running a free flights campaign where you stand a chance to win a pair of flight tickets to Thailand by using the promo code “EATNSEAT” when you make a reservation for a min. of 2 pax and attend it by 30 Nov. . You can download the app from the link in my bio, it’s 100% free and even travelers to Singapore can use it too. . Would you guys like me to share more food posts in the future? 🥞🍕🥙🍣 . #sponsored #eatigosg #eatigoLOVE . . . . . #singapore #nationalgallerysingapore #galleryandco #visitsingapore #exploresingapore #exploresg #sgig #sglife #vscosg #instasg #sginstagram #singaporeinsiders #sgfood #sgfoodie #sgeats #sgfoodporn #foodsg #sgcafefood #instafood_sg #sgcafehopping #sgcafe #sgdessert #thefeedfeed @thefeedfeed #dessert #dametraveler #onthetable #PommeAndCo
WIN A TRIP TO 🇹🇭 WITH @eatigo_sg!!! . . . So there's this app called @eatigo_sg that will give u discount for your favourite food up to 50% AND I've been using it for some time and it's really AWESOME. . How it works is that, you just gotta choose your fave restaurant, a time (diff timing comes w diff discount) and no. of pax. As simple as that and just show up at the restaurant on ur chosen time and wnjoy ur discount! . If you still don't trust me, swipe right to see my receipt! Hehe sooooo…. don't say bojio cuz all u need to do is sign up for free on my profile bio to start enjoying AWESOME FOOD w up to half its price!! . Also, in conjunction with the latest singles day 11.11, they are gonna be giving away a pair of round trip flights to Thailand for 3 winners!. All you have to do is just make a reservation for a min. of 2 pax with code “EATNSEAT”, attend it by 30th Nov and you might just be the lucky ones! #eatigo
• 素晴らしい • [Uma Uma Ramen] – $8 (U.P: $16) [Chasiu Don] – $3 (U.P: $6) [Chasiu Bun] – $1.5 (U.P: $3) ~ EAT as I GO. & Save as I eat! 😍 ~ What are the chances of you spending as little as $3 for a bowlful of Japanese Char Siew in Millenia Walk!? With @Eatigo_SG, it is so possible! ~ Thanks to Eatigo, we checked out @UmaUmaSG at @Milleniawalk & the dining experience was awesome! Food was good but service was even more superb. 👍 Can’t believe I’ve never patronised them before. ~ Honestly, it was my first time using the app. and I’m already hooked!☺️ Not only do they provide a great range of restaurants and cafés for you to choose from, booking through the app. entitles you to receive up to 50% discount off your total bill like I did! (Look at my last photo to see the actual receipt #nokidding) ~ Good things must share🤓 & I highly recommend y’all to check out the app. because they have really good restaurants on board the platform and not just that, make a reservation for min. 2pax with the promo code <EATNSEAT> from NOW till end of this month (November) and stand a chance to win a pair of round trip tickets to Thailand! 🇹🇭 ~ To make life simpler, y’all will just need to head over to my profile & click the re-direct link to install @eatigo_sg! #simple ~ Now… what restaurant/café should I check out next? 🤔