Influencer Marketing Case Study: Zafferano
The menu includes a variety from marinated trout, topped with red radish and pomegranate, quail egg, caviar, to beef “tagliata” served with sautéed artichokes.
- Primary Objective – to drive awareness for the restaurant, by targeting food lovers via top instagrammers’ audiences
- Secondary Objective(s) – leverage top food instagrammers’ social, creative content, direction, and readership base as a jump off point for audience engagement
- Partnered with several top instagrammers to ensure top of mind awareness.
- Ideate with influencers to creatively create content on Instagram
- Fine dining. More Campaign Information at: http://app.starngage.com/campaign/view/sunset-dinner-ocean-financial-centre
- Engaged 11 Influencers who have rolled out 33 posts within 10 days with high levels of audience engagement including 280+ comments and 8500+ likes on Instagram
- Invaluable consumer feedback from distinct, target consumer audiences
- Elevated brand awareness and messaging
- Combined social reach of 65,000+ on Instagram