1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Right now I am going to school to be a teacher. I am from Virginia but live in Utah. I love to travel with my boyfriend and go on adventures.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Topics of interest are fashion and music probably. I post a lot of pictures of me and my boyfriend doing fun things because that is what the account was made for. It was meant to be a shared account where we can post pictures of us striving for our goals and trying new things together.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Jamie and Jaxon mixed together and then goals because it is all about bettering ourselves and our lives and living life to the fullest.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I don’t really edit my photos. I use some apps to put videos together or add music but for the most part my pictures are natural. Maybe with time this would change.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like a lot of fitness apps. Mostly because I hate doing the same routine in the gym and me and my boyfriend are really dedicated to the gym. So all of the new ideas for workouts I can find are my favorite accounts.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Like an app or? I would say for life just try new things. We just barely made a bucket list for summer so we have a new date idea each week instead of going to the movies every weekend.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Being a role model for others. Giving them someone to look at and know that we are normal just like them. We are not rich or famous, we are everyday people who are inspiring others and they can too.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I would say just be real. Don’t make things seem too extravagant. Make them relatable. There’s a middle ground between common and far fetched and you just have to find that to appeal to the most people.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I think quality is important but I think originality is even more important. People want things that are unique and that not everyone has already.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Knowing we are in it together. We are helping promote each other and that’s exciting.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!