1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m Henrique Cruz, Marketing and Communications profissional from São Paulo, Brazil. I’ve been On Instagram (@henriquecruz) since 2011 and have worked with a couple of brands doing Content Creation over these years.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I consider myself a person of many styles. I don’t have a specific style in photography. I love arts, design and traveling and believe that these topics are the most inspiring when planning content for brands on Instagram.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
From my name and surname: Henrique Cruz.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
VSCO is definitely my favorite editing App, But I also use some others such as Mextures, Polarr, Enlight, Snapseed among others every now and then. I usually post most of my pics on my IG account and on my VSCO Grid afterwards.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I love the work of so many Instagrammers around the globe. Just to mention some of them: @zachfack, @cubbygraham, @marcelonava, @glassfauna, @erickimberlin
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
They should try travelling their countries more often seeking adventures and creating great content.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Having the opportunity to show people that beauty can be found in the most improbable places. You just have to train your eyes.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Be natural, be yourself. The work of the content creator (for a brand) must fit their audience feed naturally. Don’t force people to buy your products, show them you are much more than just products, you have much more to offer. People like good content, with great images and a good message, your target will certainly be impacted the way you want them to be. Your brand will be remembered and your product will be purchased easily afterwards.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Great content is what really matters, that’s what makes your brand to be remembered. People on Instagram want to be inspired and your brand has the power to do that specially when partnering with the right Instagrammer.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love being able to share a brand’s message. It’s not only about their products, it’s about values! People buy not only products, but also lifestyle, they buy things they can relate themselves to. I like to help brands tell stories and show people these brands have a lot in common with them.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!