1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am an editor, photographer and writer originally from Finland. For the past 20 years I have lived and worked in many different countries all over the world. Now I am settled down here in Barcelona, Spain. My passion is to work together with talented artists living in my home city. My aim is to help artists to find a bigger international audience for their art.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I am interested in traveling and experiencing the beauty of the places I visit. My passion is to walk a lot and I always carry a camera with me. I like to share images from my home city and the beautiful places around Barcelona. My passion is to capture nature photos especially during sunrise and sunset. I also like to capture city life with my camera.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
The Instagram name came about from my home page dedicated to various kind of artists. I try to share daily information and images from Barcelona.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use for photo editing apps like GIMP, PhotoScape and the Instagram photo editing app. Because I usually publish my photos on the go, I don’t dedicate so much time in the editing process.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like to watch quality images and I do not have any especial Instagrammer that I follow up in daily basis. I try to keep up with the publications of my followers and I try to get inspiration from various professional photographers dedicated to city and landscape photos.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
There is one thing I would like to recommend for all Instagrammers. I recommend is to take long walks with the camera. If you move a lot on foot, you will have much better possibilities to capture that amazing shot what you have always dreamt about.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favorite part of being an influencer is to share some the beautiful things I see and visit every day. I like to spread good feeling to all my followers and I try to motivate them to enjoy the moment.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
My top tip to brands is to use the basic needs of the people. You can find these needs from studying for example the ancient mythologies. A good knowledge of history helps me to maintain the authenticity in my work.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Original and quality content is really important. It keeps you followers coming back. It is even more effective if your content is fresh and up-to-date.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I like to build a long lasting partnership with some interesting brands. A good partnership brings stability to my work and it helps me to develop my content creation skills in the long run.
- Animals & Pets
- Food & Drink
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!