1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am from Goa, India. I am currently pursuing graduation in the Business Field
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love Food, Fashionabel accesories and Themed Photoshoots. I mostly post my own portrait photographs or photographs highlighting my makeup/clothing/accessories.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My previous Instagram username was @icy_hawwtt because that suits me a lot but for now I planned on keeping it formal with @_aymanshaikh_
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I don’t actually edit my photos, only on the iPhone editing features.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Selena Gomez, Katrina Kaif, Jaqueline Fernandes, Shraddha Kapoor.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try to motivate the audience for a good cause.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Doing what I like and getting paid for it. I mean, Wow!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Brands need to be more formal and responsive to macro as well as micro influencers.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
If you don’t have your original content with convincing quality please stop calling yourself an influencer.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
By partnering with brands I experience different types of Brand behaviours and their strategy to drive traffic.
- DIY & Crafts
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!