1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hey everyone! My name is Wiebke and I am living at the lake of constance. Currently I am doing my master’s degree in “disease biology” and my biggest passion is my fashion blog “WMBG”.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
With my Instagram account I want to give my lovely followers some impressions into my everyday life as a scientist, blogger and fashionista. Additionally I really like to take pictures from my meals.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It is a abbreviation of my name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I only use Photoshop sometimes.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Yes, of course, I got some favorites Instagrammers from Germany but also some international ones.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Post one typical “blogger picture” like take a picture from your dinner for example.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing the love for fashion and all the beautiful things.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I only write about things I really like, which ensures my authenticity.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I think that especially today, where so many Instagrammers are present, you have to keep your authenticity and try to create something unique.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Share good products with my lovely followers.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!