1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m still in school and I love to play tennis, piano, and flute. I also love making puns and each one of my captions has a pun in it.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I post a range of pictures but I like to post artsy pictures and choose them carefully.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My name (Kaitlyn) has the “8” sound in it so that’s how k8lyn started. The bunny part is because I used to have two bunnies.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I mainly use PicsArt and my laptop iPhoto to edit my pictures. On PicsArt I first crop the picture and sometimes add a border. I then usually play with the saturation and contrast to improve the quality and remove any blemishes from the picture. Then I add filters and usually layer a couple depending on what filter looks good on which part of the picture.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I love photography accounts, like @luisthechickengod and @modeloose.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
You gotta do something crazy to get the perfect shot.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love being able to reach out to my followers to promote something that I love.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Original content is so important, especially in this age of plagiarism. While it’s sometimes hard to think of completely original pictures, copying or compromising quality is never okay.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!