TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms of service very carefully before registering for the StarNgage web site and Service. These terms of service (“Agreement”) govern you accessing content and using starngage.com. This Agreement between you (“you”) and StarNgage, is subject to change by us as described below. By acknowledging these terms and conditions in a separate signup page, you (i) accept this Agreement; (ii) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; (iii) have entered into a binding agreement between you and StarNgage;
1. This web site (“Site”) is operated by StarNgage Pte Ltd. (referred to as “StarNgage herein). The Site and its content (“Content”) and the StarNgage service (“Service”) may only be accessed in accordance with this Agreement. Any violation of the copyright in the Content or these terms and conditions may be enforced by StarNgage or the copyright owner to the fullest extent allowed by law.
2. To create, upload, and share information, data, and content or to access certain features of the Site and Service, you must create a StarNgage account (“Account”). To create an Account, you may be required to provide certain information including, but not limited to, your name, the business name, address, phone number, credit card, and email address. You are responsible for ensuring that any information provided is accurate and up to date. StarNgage is not responsible for ensuring that communications reach you. You are responsible for creating a secure password and protecting the Account from unauthorized access. You will be held responsible for any activity that occurs under your Account. StarNgage does not have access to User’s passwords once generated, but StarNgage can enable or require you to reset the Account password.
3. StarNgage reserves the right to charge for Accounts, as well as certain features of the Site and Service. Should StarNgage do so and should you elect to establish a paid account and/or subscribe to such features, you agree to pay all then-current fees for use of the Service. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. For clarification, StarNgage accounts are billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged (or credited) a pro-rated amount for the new service level through the end of your billing cycle. Upon the start of your next billing cycle, you will be billed the full new rate. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. StarNgage does not accept any liability for such loss.
4. You acknowledge and agree that StarNgage may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at StarNgage’ sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform StarNgage when you stop using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if StarNgage disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other materials that are contained in your account.
5. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by StarNgage, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with StarNgage. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with StarNgage, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that StarNgage has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which StarNgage may suffer) of any such breach.
6. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such materials originated, which may be you.
7. StarNgage reserves all rights not specifically granted herein. You shall not modify any copyright notices, proprietary legends, any trademark and service mark attributions, any patent markings, and other indicia of ownership on the Content or other materials accessed through the Service. The delivery of, and license to, the Content and/or access to third party materials does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Content or any portion thereof. Any use of Content, or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its materials; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall the user frame any portion of the Site or any materials contained therein.
8. While StarNgage uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, StarNgage makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. StarNgage assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the Content or this Site.
9. The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that StarNgage is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
10. You acknowledge that by accessing the Site, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that StarNgage shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material. The user agrees to not impersonate any person or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. StarNgage has the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users.
11. You may use the data/content collected and displayed from your use of the Service solely for informational purposes. You understand and acknowledge that such data/content may not be exhaustive and the analysis of the data/content is based on what third-party data sources provide to StarNgage. The data/content is based on publicly available data/content and StarNgage does not verify the accuracy of data/content provided by such third parties. Any use of the data/content except as specifically described herein is strictly prohibited. In addition, the data/content collected and displayed may require access to third party sites and such third parties may prevent StarNgage from generating such data/content. Furthermore, government regulations and/or compliance with applicable laws may prevent StarNgage from using certain data/content or providing it to you.