1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I have always been a hobbyist artist, baker and photographer as professionally I am am architect. As I have been on Instagram for quite awhile and have been quite active, I would like to turn it into my profession.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
As I said I am a hobbyist artist. I usually post pictures of my artwork, travel pictures and dishes I bake.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I always wanted to keep it simple as I am jack of all trades, king of none.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
May be art supplies or some props usable to enhance photography or maybe some accessories
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
The way I can use my skills to promote things to people as well as, I can inspire them to get to know their skills and work on them.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Creating honest content should be the main moto. Just to get some popularity, quality of work shouldn’t be compromised.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
In this age of social media everyone has become quite aware of art and aesthetics. So it is really important to produce unique and good quality content to keep them engaged and to attract them to try something new.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The best part is such collaboration provides platform to many skillful artists who are from small town and places. Even it helps to grow brands on the micro level.
- DIY & Crafts
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!