Takashimaya Mid-Autumn Campaign
To promote its Mid-Autumn Fair from 31 August to 4 October, Takashimaya Department Store partnered with StarNgage to help increase the publicity of the bazaar using micro-influencers.
The Mid-Autumn fair featured over 50 participating local and international mooncake brands from hotels, restaurants, bakeries and cafes all under one roof. It served as a one stop shop for anyone who is thinking of buying mooncakes with a stellar cast of traditional and snowskin mooncakes.
Primary Objective – To generate awareness of the Takashimaya Mid-Autumn Fair
Secondary Objective – To drive foot traffic down to Takashimaya during the fair
We have engaged over 45+ lifestyle/food micro-influencers who are of the target age groups.
Influencers are required to
- create 1 x Instagram Repost Video. The influencers have to repost the official event video provided by Takashimaya Department Store.
- create 1 x Original Instagram post featuring the fair itself. The influencers could choose attend the fair on any day, between 31 August to 10 September. It can be a photo post, multiple images slideshow or a IG video.
- For both posts, influencers have to geo-tag the location of the mall and include the following hashtags as well: #takashimayasg, #mooncake #midautumn, #TakashimayaXStarNgage
- Exposure to over 588,000+ followers of influencers
- 98 campaigns related posts
- Likes received: 29,400+ Likes
- Comments received: 1,100+ Comments