Frequently Asked Questions For Influencer
How do I qualify to be an Influencer?
To be a StarNgage influencer, you need to be active on Instagram. You love to take photos and share them with your friends. What's more, you are likely to be an amateur chef, foodie, fashionista, avid traveller, keen photographer, fitness or sports freak, artist, or designer.
Aside from that, you would have achieved a certain number of followers and gained significant levels of engagement ("likes" and comments) for each of your Instagram posts.
To qualify as preferred influencers, you are required to have at least 1,000 followers. As we match you with possible opportunities, you can decide if you are interested on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
What do I do after applying?
After signing up as an Influencer, you may explore our free Instagram analytics tools to manage and track your social influence. These would cover metrices like engagement, topics of influence, best posting times and best performing posts. You may also explore the campaign tabs to search for available campaigns that you can sign up for.
How do I participate in campaigns?
You can either 'shop' for public campaigns
that brands have put up on StarNgage, or wait for brands to send you personal invitations to participate in their campaigns.
Once you have a campaign, you will receive an email from the brand. This should include the mechanics of the campaign, the value offer to influencers, as well as any specific instructions.
What do campaigns look like?
Campaigns would usually consist of promoting the brands' products or services based on the brand's detailed specification. They could include any of the following exciting activities and opportunities:
- New product launches: This could include behind-the-scenes event invitations, previews, product photos, user trials, etc.
- Contests: This could include influencer contests and follower participation competitions, or use of hashtags.
- Promotions: Special deals, sales or discounts, usually tagged to a unique hashtag or code.
- Event coverage: Invitations to influencer or media events by the companies.
- Brand fan growth: Influencers to "take over" the Instagram accounts for brands and to help to grow their fan base.
How will I be compensated?
As a valued influencer, you will receive different forms of benefits from the brands that you work with. This could vary depending on the unique requirements of the campaign as well as the scope, scale and impact. They may include the following:
- Complimentary products or services
- Monetary compensation (either based on number of posts or engagement)
- Commission based on referred sales or other KPIs (eg customer or member acquisition)
How do I get paid?
We will pay influencers either through PayPal or Bank Transfer. Unless otherwise agreed upon, payments over $500 will be done through cheque/Bank Transfer.
Does StarNgage have exclusive contracts?
No. We believe that influencers should have the freedom to work with any agency that they wish to and have the full right to their own accounts. For influencers signed to an exclusive contract, we will work with their agency/manager.