Levi.levitated's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics
Free Promotion Count
Paid Campaign Count
Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!
A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.Learn More
PROFILE OVERVIEW OF LEVI.LEVITATED
33.9% of levi.levitated's followers are female and 66.1% are male. Average engagement rate on the posts is around 0.70%. The average number of likes per post is 140 and the average number of comments is 7.
Levi.levitated loves posting about Modeling, Art, Actors.
Check levi.levitated's audience demography. This analytics report shows levi.levitated's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.
GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR LEVI.LEVITATED
AUDIENCE INTERESTS OF LEVI.LEVITATED
- Beauty & Fashion 55.86 %
- Music 51.04 %
- Art & Design 50.91 %
- Business & Careers 48.56 %
- Fitness & Yoga 46.57 %
- Restaurants, Food & Grocery 44.22 %
- Travel & Tourism 41.41 %
- Entertainment 40.34 %
- Photography 39.30 %
- Movies and TV 37.82 %
🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈 • Happy National Coming Out Day! First, I want to remind you to get your entries in for my @bravebearpride Giveaway BEFORE noon tomorrow (check my last post)! • • When I hear “coming out,” I think about the things I experienced before, when, and after I came out as trans. It was early 2016 when I started dealing with gender identity “issues.” My environment had just changed drastically, and I was spending most of my day alone. Basically, I was able to start listening to myself, and what my soul was screaming to me for such a long time. It took me quite some time, but eventually I knew it - I was trans. I didn’t know or understand much beyond it at that point, but I tried gathering all the courage I could to come out to the most important person in my life at that time (which I’ll refer to as “person” in this post). Let’s just say it didn’t go well...so I kept everything hidden away for what felt like years. • • On 12/31/16, everything changed. Person and I had a friend over for NYE, they both got pretty intoxicated, and somehow a conversation came up about trans folx and top surgery. I don’t recall my exact words (even though I was sober), but I told their friend about me & my desires for top surgery. Person wasn’t listening/don’t hear, so after I repeated myself, they expressed full support for whatever I wanted. That night, I went to sleep more excited for the future than I thought possible. I came out publicly not too long after. I’ve lost more people than I can count, been hurt by more hateful words than I can count; but I’ve gained SO much more than any of that, and if I had to go back & do it all again, I would. • • To all of my GRSM family that haven’t come out yet: I SEE you and I LOVE you. You can get through this, and you will as long as you don’t give up on YOU. • • #ncod #ncod2020 #comingout #nationalcomingoutday #lgbtq+ #trans #transgender #ftm #selfmade #postop #topsurgery #queer #empath #spiritual #inclusivefeminist #positivity #courage #growth #progress #staytrue #beyou #gaymer #gamer #influencer #advocate #lovewins #supporttranskids #blacklivesmatter #translivesmatter #thisiswhattranslookslike
𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 closed! • • Hey guys! I’m absolutely HONORED to have this opportunity to team up with @bravebearpride & bring you this awesome giveaway for National Coming Out Day on October 11th! 🙌🏼🌈💖 • • —————————————————————— • 📌 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦: 📌 • ▫️Like this post • ▫️ Follow me ( @levi.levitated ) and @bravebearpride 🐻🏳️🌈 [we will be checking] • ▫️ Tag TWO ✌🏼 friends below! (extra entries for extra comments) • 🔺 Extra entries: share this post on your story and/or page (tag me & @bravebearpride) • 🔺 Enter only if you’re a U.S. resident // Giveaway ends at noon on October 12th. • —————————————————————— • Use my promo code BraveLevi for 10% off an order BEFORE October 12th 🐻🏳️🌈 • • #giveaway #bravebear #bravebearpride #lgbt #lgbtq+ #lgbtqia+ #trans #queer #gay #pride #transgender #lesbian #bisexual #pansexual #agender #enby #nonbinary #instagay #bigender #asexual #mtf #ftm #genderqueer #intersex #pangender #gendervariant #transmasc #grsm #loveislove #lovewins
• Waking up isn’t promised to us, which is pretty scary to think about. Instead of fear, today I’m trying to focus on hope, love, and positivity 🙌🏼✨💕 • Honestly, I worry about the future a lot, and in many aspects. Those ‘what-if’s’ run through my mind almost every time I close my eyes to try and sleep. I’m tired of dealing with it; and I know that I deserve to feel some peace, stillness, and contentment ♥️ • Is anybody else dealing with this, especially with everything currently going on in the world? I’d love any advice that y’all might have for me! & everyone please have a lovely evening (or morning, depending on where you are ☺️) 🙏🏼 • P.S. Picture 1 or picture 2? 🤔 These are my new favorite boxers // no pun intended 😂 #goodfellowandco • #trans #queer #lgbtq+ #grsm #postop #topsurgery #transition #progress #polyam #inclusive #feminism #blm #transisbeautiful #energy #healing #growth #positivity #advocate #influencer #gamer #bodypositive #sexpositive #loveyourself
- - - And then I felt the smallest flicker of...not wanting to let myself down, you know? Because somewhere in all this, I’ve managed at times to fight for myself for some reason, to fight for my life for some reason. And I...survived for some reason. And here I am, still, for some reason. And me not knowing that reason doesn’t diminish it or invalidate it or disprove its existence. And that’s what I’m going with today...No promises beyond that. - - Daniel #Rectify S4E8 - - - #transformation #flashback #trans #queer #lgbtqia #transition #transguy #disabled #gamer #polyamorous #singlebychoice #empath #positivity #pride #throwback #progress
- I didn’t think it was going to come to this, but because of what’s been happening, I decided that this post is absolutely necessary. Anyone who values truth and truly supports/cares for me & the safety of others should be aware of the information in this post. - - It recently came to my attention that somebody has been creating social media accounts using my photos & videos. They’ve been trying to date multiple people, and I’m told they’re causing trans-related drama. I am extremely frustrated over this. I’m angry & sad that several people are being cat-fished by someone who isn’t being true to themselves or others - plus I’m worried this could mess with my personal reputation, even though it isn’t me causing these issues. - - There was an Instagram account (@ lancemicheal2020) posting older photos of me, starting with my chest reveal pic 👀😣 They also posted a photo of me with my sister & her fiancé. THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY. 😡 ~ [Account removed] - - There is a TikTok account using my media @ tranzboilance. I’ve heard about this account from many of the people who’ve been cat-fished by it, but I didn’t know the username until today. It’s private, so I can’t see anything aside from the pfp (my chest reveal again 😓) ~ [will update when account is removed] - - Above, you’ll see my active personal accounts. I’m going to create a new Facebook account (for personal reasons) that y’all can add if you choose to. I want to thank everybody that has reached out & told me any info. I’m so sorry for anyone that has gotten hurt from this. The truth is always the most important thing. - - If you ever see anything that looks suspicious, PLEASE reach out - and I’m not just talking about me here. Watch out for other people! Thank you everyone who’s watched out for me 💕
Here are some recents of me & my chest—the most recent to least. Buzzed my head again, but even shorter, trimmed my beard up, and changed out my plugs too 😍 I’ve also been using a new tape for my scar (thank you @txylor_jay), and I’ve been taking pictures to hopefully see some results eventually! 🙏🏼 . . . Check out @tomboyx for the Trans print I’m wearing in photos 3 & 4 🏳️🌈 . . . Use promo code THXBOBBY at @plugyourholes for a discount on the plugs I’m wearing in all photos 😁 . . . #tomboyx #tomboyxpartner #TomboyXTransPride #plugyourholes #pride #stayhome #besafe #grsm #lgbtq+ #bodymodification #postop #topsurgery
. Before & after I buzzed my head recently 😅🙊 . . . When’s the last time you had or gave yourself a haircut? . . . #staytrue #beyou #change #progress #trans #grsm #goodvibes #lgbtq+ #blessed #spoonie #haircut
・・・ Glow uuup? 👀🤷🏻♂️☺️ ・・・ #trans #transgender #polysexual #queer #polyamorous #transformation #transition #transman #lgbtq+ #transisbeautiful #thisiswhattranslookslike #pride
・・・ #Repost @loveistheammo ・・・ A list of the Black transgender women murdered in 2019 according to @humanrightscampaign: * Dana Martin, 31, a Black transgender woman, was fatally shot in Montgomery, Alabama, on January 6. Daroneshia Duncan-Boyd, an Alabama-based trans advocate, said that “she was a person that was loved by many.” * Jazzaline Ware, 34, a Black transgender woman, was found dead in her Memphis apartment in March. Her death is being investigated as a homicide, according to The Advocate. “Our community in Memphis is mourning the death of Jazzaline Ware, a Black trans woman and beloved friend,” said the Transgender Law Center in a press release. Further details are unknown as of May 31, 2019. * Ashanti Carmon, 27, a Black transgender woman, was fatally shot in Prince George's County, Maryland, on March 30. “Until I leave this Earth, I’m going to continue on loving her in my heart, body, and soul,” said Philip Williams, Carmon’s fiancé. “She did not deserve to leave this Earth so early, especially in the way that she went out. * Claire Legato, 21, a Black transgender woman, was fatally shot in Cleveland on April 15. Friends and family took to social media to mourn Legato’s death, remembering her as someone who was “full of life.” * Muhlaysia Booker, 23, a Black transgender woman, was fatally shot in Dallas on May 18. Friends, family and advocates across the country took to social media to mourn Booker, sharing their shock and disbelief. “Such a beautiful spirit taken too soon,” wrote one person. “She lived her life and loved all of who she was.” * Michelle 'Tamika' Washington, 40, a Black transgender woman, was fatally shot in Philadelphia on May 19. Washington, who was also known by the name Tameka, is remembered by friends and loved ones as a beloved sister and “gay mother.” Names that I couldn’t fit descriptions with: * Paris Cameron * Chynal Lindsey * Chanel Scurlock * Zoe Spears * Brooklyn Lindsey * Denali Berries Stuckey * Tracy Single * Bubba Walker * Kiki Fantroy * Pebbles LaDime Doe * Bailey Reeves * Itali Marlowe * Yahira Nesby #SayTheirNames #BlackLivesMatter #BlackTransLivesMatter Photo includes all of the trans women murdered in 2019.
・・・ #Repost @ihartericka ・・・ Ok now that I have your attention, I’m seeing lots of folks share Marsha P Johnson and Sylvia Rivera protest photos as today is the beginning of pride month, well let me remind you that the NYPD only reopened Marsha P Johnson’s case because of Black queer and trans activists demanding it be reopened and investigated almost a decade later. They still have not “found” (doubt they are even investigating) who murdered her. Sylvia Rivera died homeless. ⠀ Black queer and trans lives have consistently been discarded, our deaths covered up while being misgendered in the process. If you are queer, trans or sharing quotes or photos of Marsha P Johnson and Sylvia Rivera, remember that they didn’t get justice and it’s no different today. ⠀ Tony McDade- The name of the police officer(s) that murdered him have STILL NOT been released. Keep calling the police department in Tallahassee and demand they release this information: 850-410-7000 ⠀ Nina Pop- murderer has been arrested - keep your eye on the case. ⠀ As my good friend @saifaemerges said, “there is no revolution without Black queer and trans folks” so if you only perked up to our existence in June- you have contributed to our erasure. 📸 by @melodymelamedfoto #blackqueerlove #pride #marshapjohnson #sylviarivera
#Repost @phyve_kisses with @get_repost ・・・ Who gon stop US??? Get with the Cause or get TOOK! #BLM #powerNnumbers #isaidwhatisaid #king&queensunite #staytogether #blacklivesmatter #DoNotSeperate #hollywoodprotest #prosecutekillercops #Pushemback
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Looking for the next influencer in United States to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?