Finding.andrea's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics
Free Promotion Count
Paid Campaign Count
Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!
A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.Learn More
PROFILE OVERVIEW OF FINDING.ANDREA
Average engagement rate on the posts is around 0.80%. The average number of likes per post is 38 and the average number of comments is 3.
27.4% of the followers that engaged with finding.andrea regularly are from United States, followed by United Kingdom at 10.96% and France at 5.48%. In summary, the top 5 countries of finding.andrea's posts engager are coming from United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Canada.
Finding.andrea loves posting about Fashion, Hair & Beauty, Celebrities.
Check finding.andrea's audience demography. This analytics report shows finding.andrea's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.
GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR FINDING.ANDREA
AUDIENCE COUNTRIES OF FINDING.ANDREA
- United States 27.4 %
- United Kingdom 10.96 %
- France 5.48 %
- Italy 4.11 %
- Canada 4.11 %
• Dolly 💖 the hair icon 🌸
• mushy 🤍
* that skin though ✨ VULKAN MAGAZINE Photographer : @photo_tatianakatkova Model : @myfashionbreak Wardrobe : @justamiri Hair & makeup : @finding.andrea
• #bts yesterday with this beautiful doll face @fat_bozo ✨
• today is world mental health day ; • Choose you. In a world with no guarantees, the only insurance you have is loving yourself. It’s okay to feel insecure, it’s okay to panic, it’s okay to over obsess, it’s okay to be paranoid, it’s okay to be anxious, it’s okay to be depressed. It’s all okay. Allow yourself room to have faults and grow from them. Allow yourself to only value the opinion of yours with in. Don’t imprison yourself with society’s views on beauty, on finances, on stages. You don’t have to be a parent by a certain age, you don’t have to have your shit together on a certain schedule. Stop putting unnecessary pressures on yourself. Acknowledge your accomplishments, even if others don’t. Acknowledge your beauty, even if others don’t. Acknowledge YOU and everything you are, even if others don’t. Stop looking for gratification from others. They don’t pay your bills, they don’t feed you. * I am a 30 year old woman living in New York, and I have anxiety and depression, and guess what ? That’s okay * ! I’m a working progress, but I recognized how much I love myself when I learned how to say no. Not caring about what others think is the most freeing feeling in the world. I come first, always will. If I am not well in my world, then I cannot be my best version for those I love and care for. Learn your limits, learn your boundaries. You only get one trip, enjoy it.
• today I chilled 🤍
• George and Linda ... 143 🤍
• found a cozy chair at work, might fall asleep 💤
• luh you 🍯
• Sweata weatha Photographer : @lifeinreverie HMU : @finding.andrea Model : @tomyspice Styling : @richiecfiles Drip : @latasha.lamar
• fuzzy friends
• wavy baby
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Looking for the next influencer in United States to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?