Dangalipeaugm's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics
Free Promotion Count
Paid Campaign Count
Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!
A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.Learn More
PROFILE OVERVIEW OF DANGALIPEAUGM
54.5% of dangalipeaugm's followers are female and 45.5% are male. Average engagement rate on the posts is around 7.50%. The average number of likes per post is 419 and the average number of comments is 11.
Dangalipeaugm loves posting about Entrepreneur, Business.
Check dangalipeaugm's audience demography. This analytics report shows dangalipeaugm's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.
GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR DANGALIPEAUGM
AUDIENCE INTERESTS OF DANGALIPEAUGM
- Business & Careers 61.72 %
- Entertainment 59.71 %
- Beauty & Fashion 57.67 %
- Restaurants, Food & Grocery 57.13 %
- Fitness & Yoga 56.31 %
- Music 49.44 %
- Travel & Tourism 43.64 %
- Books and Literature 42.67 %
- Art & Design 41.51 %
- Movies and TV 38.19 %
Can you look beyond this masterpiece? ⠀ ⠀ Look closely... ⠀ ⠀ I went on a stroll over the weekend and I ended up walking through the park where hundreds of man and woman planted 1 flower at a time, to create this masterpiece.⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Talk about visionaries! ⠀ ⠀ Can you imagine how hard it was for them to picture the end result? It’s hard for me to even think about how it looked when they got started😰⠀ ⠀ The sweat, long days, overcoming their desire to quit, sticking with their vision and their goals... ⠀ ⠀ Needless to say, when I saw this it brought me back to July of 2017... ⠀ ⠀ When I started my online business, in debt, working 60-80 Hours a week at my labour intensive job☠️⠀ ⠀ And to look how far I’ve came all because of one thing; ⠀ ⠀ MINDSET⠀ ⠀ I stuck to it. No matter what it took. No matter what the naysayers would say. No matter how long I had to work at my job, I would come home and put in the WORK. ⠀ ⠀ Work is the variable to success. ⠀ ⠀ But most importantly, your mindset will keep you on the right track.
What would YOU do, if you got to do it every single day? ⠀ ⠀ That is the real question. ⠀ ⠀ The world is filled with opportunities, yet so little of us take accountability for what happens in our lives and keep ‘wishing’ that things will just “ all fall into place”. ⠀ ⠀ July of 2017, I took decision that I was going to take full accountability of my life, and my choices. ⠀ ⠀ And guess what? ⠀ ⠀ Here I am a short year and a couple months later, imploring you guys to do the same. ⠀ ⠀ I never looked back, and you best believe I never will.
This young hustler has her own clothing brand and is only 13 years old. Keep doing what you are doing
Highlight of #Jamaica 👉🏼 leaving my phone and my laptop behind for several consecutive hours/days, yet still earning an income. Actually, I made more during the time I was gone than what the trip had cost me😮
Stay true to yourself, friends.
Against contrary belief, you CAN earn an Income with only a laptop and a Internet connection. ⠀ ⠀ Just saying...
-⠀ You have 2 options. ⠀ -⠀ Option Number 1, is to do whatever the fuck it takes to get to where you want to be. Which by the way you don't need to be super fucking fancy. ⠀ -⠀ If making 80K a year living on your own terms and being able to spend every single day with the people who love you, fucking mazeltov, bro. ⠀ _⠀ Option 2, you can sit there and dream all the fuck you want. But at the end of the day, dreams need to be backed by execution, which is where so many of us get crippled. ⠀ -⠀ None of you know someone who's become successful without putting in the work. ⠀ -⠀ The work. It is the variable to success. It's Not subjective.
- Life is Crazy...⠀ ⠀ Unimaginable things have happened to me in the past year. But let's Rewind a bit... ⠀ -⠀ I have a background in construction and labour intensive jobs. It's what I've known all my life. But that all changed 8 Months ago. ⠀ -⠀ You see, I realized there had to be more to life than going to work for the next 50 - 60 years. ⠀ -⠀ Don't get me wrong, it's practical for some people, and I respect that 100%. But it wasn't practical for me. ⠀ -⠀ 8 months ago I decided to become a Freelance Digital Marketer, and at first, I honestly thought it was going to be a phase. I would go hard for a couple months, not see any results and give up...⠀ -⠀ Until the day I received an email that went a little like this "Congratulations Dan! Your income has just increased by 'xyz$ " ⠀ -⠀ I went on to make 4 figures in a single DAY. That's more then I made in a week at my previous job.⠀ _⠀ Anyway, there's a link in my bio. If you want to know more about my story, and other people's success you can go and have a look for yourself. ⠀ -⠀ If not, I don't care. I won't be the one working for the next 10, 30, 50 years of my life.
What do You see?👀 👀⠀ -⠀ To Most , This might just be a set of Mounted Binoculars. ⠀ -⠀ Let me tell What goes thru my Mind as I scan thru this Picture. First off, yea you are right. It is indeed mounted binoculars , However I wanted you guys to think further.⠀ -⠀ Think About Perception , Although it's the Exact same landscape What you'll see looking straight ahead is different then what you'll see looking into those Binoculars, Correct ? 🤔 ⠀ -⠀ Yup...⠀ -⠀ ...You should be looking at Life this way. Instead of looking at the 'Bigger' Picture, always including the Negatives, You need to Start going TUNNEL Fucking VISION on the Positives . (Binoculars) 🔍⠀ -⠀ ✅Positive Perception is KEY to happiness. Every Single Human Being has the choice to start off they're day right. But most chose to dwell, ponder, drag their feet & complain about anything and everything. ⠀ -⠀ Put on your Binoculars and realize how Gifted you are to be Alive. ⠀
- The more you Settle, The More you Struggle. ⠀ ⠀ It's easier to stay in a Familiar rut or Habit, rather then looking outside, and figure a way out that can lead to a more Desirable Life. ⠀ -⠀ Let me tell you why Most People Settle...⠀ People are terrified of change.😱⠀ In fact, they're so terrified that they rather stay in their miserable place, instead of taking RISKS. ⠀ -⠀ It's far easier to settle, then to take Risks. Which is why people end up in a vicious cycle which I call ' Compound Settling' . 😓⠀ -⠀ 'Compound Settling ' basically means that people will keep settling every time they hit a 'New Low'. Compound effect, get it ? ⠀ -⠀ The more you Settle, The More you Struggle. ⠀ -⠀ Just because you might think you are in a comfortable spot , Never Settle. ⛔⠀ -⠀ NEVER STOP pursuing your Dreams, Because the Day You stop, is the Day You Stop Growing. 🔝
The most difficulties I faced we’re at a very young age... ⠀ ⠀ Since around the age of 13 years old I knew I was not going to work for anyone else but myself when I grew older. 🤔⠀ -⠀ It was hard to keep the focus on my goals since they seemed so far fetched, for a young teenager to become an entrepreneur and live that lifestyle… ⠀ -⠀ Although I was a ‘D and F’ student, I was making money. I remember choosing to trade my time for money versus playing outside with my friends. I wasn’t afraid of work and I knew it was going to pay off real quick if I stuck with it. ⠀ -⠀ And it did.⠀ -⠀ I had to be within my own mind that I was going to be Successful, because every teacher and every friend’s parent told me I wasn’t. ⠀ -⠀ Cutting out the 1 or 2 people that consistently you’re pandering to and their negative vibe is essential to stay focused. ⠀ -⠀ I didn’t need validation from nobody. Still don’t, I’m living one life, one at bat, and I’m in control. ⠀ -⠀ That my Friend, is the Winning Formula.⠀
“Day One or One Day?”⠀ ⠀ Stop telling yourself ‘ I’ll do it tomorrow’... ⠀ ...What kind of Shit attitude is that? ⠀ ⠀ What if I told you your future is depending on YOU doing 'It' TODAY? 🤔⠀ ⠀ Stop wasting time procrastinating and Start Working on Your Dreams.⠀ ⠀ Everyday that you push it back you take a major step back. ⠀ Your best friend is TIME. So utilize it to its full extent. ⠀ ⠀ To all of you who think success will randomly fall onto your laps…⠀ ⠀ WAKE UP. ❗️⠀ ⠀ Some of you Underestimate the price of Success. ⠀ Some of you aren’t willing to put in the WORK that it TAKES to become Successful.⠀ ⠀ I want to be clear here about something… ⠀⠀ We all have are unique paths. Some have it easier than others and some have it harder than others. ⠀ ⠀ I GET IT.⠀ ⠀ Whining about your problems will only get you one place…⠀ No further than where you are now. ⠀ ⠀⠀ GET UP. GET HUNGRY. ⠀ Love you all. 💙⠀
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Looking for the next influencer in United States to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?