Chance_1228's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics

@chance_1228

Taiwan

Stay with me Official Music Video:
aza▓▓▓▓▓@yahoo.com.tw
Taiwan
18–24

Business Category

Creators & Celebrities

StarNgage Profile

Free Promotion Count

0

Paid Campaign Count

0

Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!

A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.

Learn More

PROFILE OVERVIEW OF CHANCE_1228

65.1% of chance_1228's followers are female and 34.9% are male. Average engagement rate on the posts is around 6.20%. The average number of likes per post is 2881 and the average number of comments is 43.

Chance_1228 loves posting about Fashion.

Check chance_1228's audience demography. This analytics report shows chance_1228's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.

Followers
46,995
Avg Likes
2,881
Avg Comments
43
Posts
515
Global Rank
258,306
Country Rank
-
Category Rank
-

GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR CHANCE_1228

Female
65.1 %
Male
34.9 %

AUDIENCE INTERESTS OF CHANCE_1228

  • Beauty & Fashion 62.89 %
  • Art & Design 43.14 %
  • Clothes, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories 39.08 %
  • Books and Literature 38.93 %
  • Fitness & Yoga 38.93 %
  • Technology & Science 32.99 %
  • Music 32.99 %
  • Sports 32.99 %
  • Entertainment 32.16 %
  • Home & Garden 30.96 %
  • How-to & Style 30.73 %
  • Photography 29.82 %

PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED

Looking for the next influencer in Taiwan to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?

4.2K
165 / post
-
Taiwan
59.4K
-
1.70 %
Taiwan
2K
125 / post
0.06 %
Taiwan
76.2K
-
7.00 %
Taiwan Dogs, Pets
57.8K
-
1.90 %
Taiwan Shopping, Accessories, Modeling
120.9K
-
2.10 %
Taiwan
40K
-
2.50 %
Taiwan Fashion, Moms, Lifestyle
593K
-
2.00 %
Taiwan Fashion
75.2K
-
3.20 %
Taiwan
2.2K
53 / post
0.80 %
Taiwan
1.5M
-
2.40 %
Taiwan Writers, Modeling, Actors
3.2K
-
6.40 %
Taiwan Art, Modeling, Fashion
32.2K
-
0.90 %
Taiwan
12.9K
-
-
Taiwan
34.1K
-
0.20 %
Taiwan Music, Modeling