Alexreisfar's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics
Free Promotion Count
Paid Campaign Count
Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!
A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.Learn More
PROFILE OVERVIEW OF ALEXREISFAR
50.0% of alexreisfar's followers are female and 50.0% are male. Average engagement rate on the posts is around 3.60%. The average number of likes per post is 1666 and the average number of comments is 14.
Alexreisfar loves posting about Art, Painting, Illustrator.
Check alexreisfar's audience demography. This analytics report shows alexreisfar's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.
GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR ALEXREISFAR
AUDIENCE INTERESTS OF ALEXREISFAR
- Art & Design 78.55 %
- Music 50.87 %
- Movies and TV 50.55 %
- Beauty & Fashion 50.25 %
- Healthy Lifestyle 45.72 %
- Restaurants, Food & Grocery 45.72 %
- Sports 42.90 %
- Photography 41.08 %
- Fitness & Yoga 39.38 %
- Travel & Tourism 38.29 %
- Entertainment 35.41 %
• Riding into October like... PS: still trying to get all the orders out I know I suck but I’m working on it I fucking swear!
The mighty quest for wide skate trucks... (@shrunkenheadpdx came through with Thunder 151’s via curbside!)
• Full moon vibes - PAINT.
• PAINT PAINT PAINT, PAINT PAINT PAINT. Lil #wip action.
• Look at this nerd in his new shirt from Cascades Abortion Support Collective! ONLY ONE DAY LEFT to get your own, 100% of proceeds go to @naya_pdx . @cascadesabortionsupport provides free physical, emotional, informational, and logistic support to individuals accessing abortion in the Portland/Vancouver area. They support people regardless of age, race, income, gender identity, religious belief, relationship status, or disability status. Along with providing direct support, CASC also organizes in Portland around reproductive justice issues and supports organizations that envision a better world based in collective liberation. Follow @cascadesabortionsupport and click their link tree to learn more, or to snag your own rad shirt for a worthy cause.
• PAINT PAINT PAINT. Just keep painting. Just keep treading water.
• Happy Sunday morning everyone! And now a message from the family of Johnny Cash: “The white supremacists and neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville are poison in our society, and an insult to every American hero who wore a uniform to fight the Nazis in WWII. Several men in the extended Cash family were among those who served with honor. Our dad told each of us, over and over throughout our lives, ‘Children, you can choose love or hate. I choose love.’ We do not judge race, color, sexual orientation or creed. We value the capacity for love and the impulse towards kindness. We respect diversity, and cherish our shared humanity. We recognize the suffering of other human beings, and remain committed to our natural instinct for compassion and service.” JOHNNY CASH WAS ANTIFASCIST. The Klan and its sympathizers mounted a two-year campaign against him. Hotels he stayed in received bomb threats. Auditoriums he was booked to play were barricaded by “hooded crazies”. Cash pressed on with his tours, even playing a show in Greenville, North Carolina, despite being warned he’d be killed for it. “It’s good to know who hates you, and it’s good to be hated by the right people. The Klan is despicable, filthy, dirty, and unkind.” - Johnny Cash #orangeblossomspecial
@lungsmpls - Estuary.
Nothi Sint Omnes Cops - NSOC. Do all cops know Pig Latin?
• Air quality has returned to “Good”! Holy hell, what a year. My deepest apologies if you’ve been waiting on shipment of prints, stickers or originals. On top of Covid concerns and the rise of fascism we found ourselves dealing with being evacuated from our Oregon City home, due to unprecedented forest fires. I’m way behind on at least 20 orders, but I am back home, and our post office is open again, and you are not forgotten! Thank you so much for all your patience. Keep an eye out for those shipment confirmation emails. Stay gold. Fuck the police.
Drove Farrin and Thunder to Central Oregon on Wednesday. On the way back home all the country roads going out of Oregon City towards the East were packed with people; Miles and miles of trailers, campers, cars and trucks towing farm equipment and horses all at a standstill trying to get out. I had no traffic trying to get back in. Morgan and I evacuated with the dog and the kitten Wednesday night, before it got any worse in our neighborhood. There’s reports of white supremacist militias armed with assault rifles setting up roadblocks out there, so that’s fun. They’re spreading rumors that Antifa started the fires. To quote infamous Antifa member Billy Joel, “we didn’t start the fire”. Hope everyone is safe out there.
• Stay strong, Stay safe, Stay alive, and don’t kill anybody.
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Looking for the next influencer in United States to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?