Goufrais - gourmet confection for Valentine's Day
• Goufrais is imported from Weil am Rhein Germany near the southern German borders with Switzerland and the French Alsace Region
• Bundt-type cakes are a traditional dessert in that region, often paired with a cup of coffee
• The form of Goufrais as a miniature bundt in a solid confection reflects this cultural tradition
• Goufrais offers a special taste of Europe and is categorized as a cocoa confection by the FDA
• This rich & silky smooth confection is 15% cocoa and is not categorized as dark chocolate or milk chocolate because it doesn’t meet those criteria - doesn't use milk fat
• Goufrais tastes darker because contains no paraffin or preservatives
• Angelic Imports is the exclusive U.S. importer/distributor of the “Silky Smooth Cool Treat”
• Angelic Imports sells to consumers and resellers online and participates in chocolate and wine festivals to provide the Goufrais “Taste of Europe” experience across the country
• Goufrais’ unique cooling property is best experienced by just letting it melt in your mouth
• Goufrais pairs exceptionally well with your favorite red wine and creates a rare treat
• Each package has a unique presentation for your personal experiences & corporate gift needs
o Small Delights - get to know size, great as a small thank you or wedding mementos
o Golden Secrets - live a little and give yourself a taste of Goufrais!
o Present - The perfect gift for all occasions and seasons
o Round-Up – Having a party? Like to have enough Goufrais to treat yourself right?
o Wrapped Pieces – want to be the most popular desk at work? Sharing with friends?
• Consider Goufrais for holiday & valentine’s gifts and those birthdays coming up!
• Goufrais may be cold shipped to arrive perfect anywhere in the continental U.S.
• Keep Goufrais at less than 60℉ and remove air for longer storage
• Note the low sugar content of Goufrais: 5 pieces: 17 grams of carb & 14 grams of sugar. By no means a health product, but very fulfilling with no trans fats